Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finally got around to making the FARMHOUSE PORCH sign tonight...

It's only temporary. I'm moving to a bigger, better spot in the shop soon. I need to feel out the space then hopefully create a better sign to hang from the ceiling. Budget is tight right now so I'm trying to use "reclaimed" (as in reclaimed from my garage) materials for as much as I can. I had a big old white wood shelf so I painted it, added old encyclopedia pages around the edge and varnished it. Hoping it doesn't look too thrown together! Have a great evening. I'll be up at the shop bright and early installing new inventory and fluffing the booth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your sign looks great and not thrown together at all. I have been reading through your posts, did you say where your shop is? I'm in Ontario, Canada.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I rent a space in a big shop called "Frou Frou Galore" in Old Town Spring,TX. Near Houston. It is sorta like an ETSY shop. Every vendor sells different things. It's really neat.

-Linsey
http://farmhouseporch.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...