Welcome to Week 42
The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Your Host this week is . . .
This past weekend, we had our family photos taken for our Christmas cards. I went with a "Super Hero" theme this year. We did the photos in our backyard and kept things real simple and light. My kids don't usually do well posing for photos, so this was definitely easier on them. We had such a great time!
Have you started preparing for the holidays? They are just around the corner! This weekend, my design business, High Fire Designs, will be setting up Christmas decor for The Hampton Suites in Mesquite . . . that's right! I am decorating a HOTEL! So excited to show you all the photos of all SEVEN of the fabulous tress that we will be decking out.
Here what's NEW with Cowgirl UP!
We are moving up our party time by a few hours. Instead of beginning on Monday nights at 8:30 pm, we will now go live at 5 pm.
Starting in December, we’ll select a new to guest host for Cowgirl Up each week.
Now here comes the best part, it could be YOU!
If you are selected, you will be introduced in the Cowgirl Up post for that week, and we'll include a link to your blog. We’ll send you the code for the party ahead of time, so that’s a post you don’t have to write! Lots of fantastic exposure for you, and the post is written for you, how cool is that?
Are you interested yet? I sure hope so, because we’re going to need 52 guest hosts each year.
On to this week's features!
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.
*If you pin a project shown here, please, please pin from the original source.