Sunday, August 12, 2012

Shop for "Farmhouse-y Vintage" Stuff here...

I want to share with all of you a new online store full of lots of neat FARMHOUSE things!!!

My neighbor and friend Pam at From my Front Porch to Yours is the creator of this wonderful web store.


Here is the link to her shop Finch and Co. Designs

Some of my favorite items in her shop are...

cowhead

display hanger



basket light

bird cage





Check out Pam's new shop for even more goodies. Don't forget to link up to Cowgirl Up! Mondays at 8:30 p.m.- ish


:)
Linsey


sharing at:
between naps on the porch
cozy little house
savvy southern style
coastal charm
the dedicated house
gingersnap crafts
the shabby creek cottage
from my front porch to yours
the vintage farmhouse
the 36th avenue
boogie board cottage
knick of time









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her shop! Thanks for sharing this! have a great week!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Thanks for letting us know about Pam's new shop! Don't you love that cow!!!!
xo

Unknown said...

Linsey, I am happy to be your follower and I hope that you will visit my blog and follow me, too. :-)
Tonya
www.chirpingwithexcitement.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Linsey, I am happy to be your follower and I hope that you will visit my blog and follow me, too. :-)
Tonya
www.chirpingwithexcitement.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

Thanx so much for sharing Lins and your support!! I am hoping to have a post to share at the party tomorrow!:)

Dina said...

Very nice things! Love the 7 pillow!

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for the wonderful link. i could spend my life savings here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...