Monday, September 26, 2011

I have the urge to shabby some stuff!

So here's the before shots. Well, not really "before" because I already primered them and painted them some. Hopefully tomorrow I can post the end results! When I move to my new bigger and better spot in the shop in a couple of weeks I want to have lots of good shabby, creamy, neutral things ready to sell.







I've had these plaster architectual thingys in the closet for years. I think a nice patina with some pastel paints under a creamy white, then some sanding and waxing will give them new life. The two curtain corbels would look great alone as little shelves mounted on a wall with white plates standing on them, huh? I think my daughters' pacifier is a nice tough back there too. : )

2 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Can't wait to see the final product!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love the pacifier in the photo. Isn't it something how you don't see those imperfections until you post your photos? For me it's usually DUST. Shameful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...