Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome to Week 54 of The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!




Welcome to Week 54
of
The Cowgirl Up! 
Link Party!
1 Party, 5 Blogs  

Our guest host this week is Anne of White Lace Cottage





Hello I am Anne from White lace cottage and I am thrilled that Linsey asked me to host this weeks Cowgirl Up party!

It is such an honor as I adore her style too!

If you know me then you know how much I love anything old and chippy.
I am always on the hunt to find fun and unique pieces for my home.
My style is a little bit of Cottage, a little bit farmhouse and a little bit French Nordic.
All together you get Romantic farmhouse cottage French Nordic.

Yes it's a bit eclectic.

But somehow it all works.

238lad6NEW

I love using architectural pieces old shutters,doors,windows ladders anything that catches my eye.

Another thing I love to do is to re purpose old treasures.

1112icecreambucketNEW

This old ice cream machine was transformed with some paint to add a bit of character.

Pretty with flowers or old wood bread boards.
I love to surround myself with things that I love.

My favorite places to find treasures are thrift stores and antique shops.

This is what I recently came across.
086daisyhallchairbarkcloth

These vintage pieces with original paint are hard to come by.
Especially when the color is so unique.
Even the barkcloth is sweet on this piece.
020shabbychair

I have lots of white in my home.
It's fun to add a bit of color here and there.
036chippypaintpatina

I had a hall table here previously.
But thought this would be perfect in this spot.
093chippychairhall

085crucifix

This shelf I found years ago.
I just can't part with it.
Made from scraps of vintage wood.
094whiteironstone

I've been playing around with this shelf trying to fix it just right.
I think I finally got the look I was going for.
A sweet chair to sit on.
027kittychair

Or a sweet table....
079vintagechairtable

Thank you so much for letting me share my home with you all!



***** Want to be a Guest Host here on Cowgirl Up? Just leave a comment with your name and blog address below! If you are selected, you will be introduced in the Cowgirl Up post for that week, and we'll include a link to your blog. We’ll send you the code for the party ahead of time. Lots of fantastic exposure for you, and the post is written for you! ***** 
-------------------
Features this week are chosen by Linsey from The Farmhouse Porch

Below are just a FEW of the LoVeLy entries from last week...

The simple rustic beauty of these jell-o mold nests is spring fresh, by Artsy Va Va




A great cabinet makeover by My Passion for Decor. What a great job distressing the soft buttery colors on this piece!




A bay leaf wreath by Grace & Favor, I bet it smells divine!



I'm positively "attracted" to this beautiful magnet wall hanger by Petticoat Junktion. Fun!
magentic-board-tin-reclaimed-buttons-project-idea



And finally, who can resist, a decadent Raspberry Truffle Brownie....by My Kitchen is My Playground. MMM!


 Now about this week's party... You link up on my blog and your link shows up on FIVE blogs. More exposure, less time. We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls 

*PLUS our Special GUEST HOST:  
Anne of White Lace Cottage

The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!


Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs.
Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them,  that we may use those photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. 
*If you pin a project shown here, please, please pin from the original source.

21 comments:

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a lovely week!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Have a fantastic week!

<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my nests! Have a great week!

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Linsey! I've been following Anne's blog for awhile-love it! :)
Susan

Kathy Owen, Petticoat Junktion said...

Hey Linsey, thanks for featuring my Magnet Board. I love this party!! You have some great linkers (ha, I just made that word up). I guess I'm a "linker".

Melody Smith said...

Thank you for featuring my cabinet makeover Linsey!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I loved it all . COWGIRL up is amazing.. I am a texas gal myself.. I live near the coast now.. BUT sure did raise my kids in the country.. HUGS and thanks to everyone for showing us such awesome inspiration .. Sherry @ The Rusty Pearl LOVE the music toooooooooooooooooooooo

Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered said...

Thanks for having another great link party, I love your guest host this week. Have a great week.
Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very cute features. Thank you for the Cowgirl Party, so fun! Have a good week.
FABBY

Pamela said...

I adore Anne and her wonderful style! Thanx for hosting!:)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the shelf - LOVE IT!

Carol said...

I always enjoy visiting this party! Thank you so much for hosting!

Smiles,
Carol

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

How fun to see Anne hosting this week! Thanks for the party, ladies!

Jeanette @ Creating a Life

Heirloom treasures said...

Hello Anne,Your taste in your home is lovely. I love the shelf and chair.:)

Cottage and Broome said...

I love that chair with the original paint and fun fabric, so pretty! Thanks for sharing and hosting again this week, Laura

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Awww...I love Anne from White Lace cottage! So many great features. What a fun party!
Karen

Helen's Decor said...

I always enjoy this blog hop. Thanks to everyone and our guest host, Angie! Helen

Unknown said...

So excited to be here, thank you to all of you awesome gals for hosting:). Have a great week, Jen

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Tracey @ The Kitchen Is My Playground said...

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my Raspberry Truffle Brownies! Such a nice treat to pop on over and see them in the list. Thanks for hosting your wonderful party!
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

Helen's Decor said...

Hi, thanks for a great party. Found more great shopping finds and wanted to share them with y'all.

I'm another native Texan, living in another great state, Tennessee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...