Welcome to Week 55
The Cowgirl Up!
1 Party, 5 Blogs
Howdy Girls! Thanks so much to Amanda here at The Ivy Cottage Blog for inviting me to guest host! I'm Brandy, the gal behind the keyboard on the blog, Gluesticks!
Gluesticks is my outlet. It's where I share the things that keep us busy. I am a wife to an amazing member of the United States Coast Guard and a mother to 4 children.
My life is full of excitement. Moving across the country, school lunches, afternoons at the park, dance classes, teaching piano, family time, and always a little time for creativity.
I love being able to create with my children and our craft room is always a mess with crayons, stickers, glue in the carpet...yep, last week, and lots of other fun stuff.
This is how Gluesticks came about. I wanted to share some of our simple Craft and Recipes. Nothing fancy, no special ingredients or tools required. Just the desire to create. And I share it all with my readers!
And when I get a moment to myself, I enjoy making things for our home, or trying out a new recipe.
Recently I tried my hand at reupholstering an old chair. You can read about it here. I love trying new things and sharing what I have learned with my readers.
Thanks for letting me stop by and feel free to visit us over at Gluesticks. We'd love to have you!
***** Want to be a Guest Host here on Cowgirl Up? Just leave a comment with your name and blog address below! If you are selected, you will be introduced in the Cowgirl Up post for that week, and we'll include a link to your blog. We’ll send you the code for the party ahead of time. Lots of fantastic exposure for you, and the post is written for you! *****
Hi everyone! This is Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog and I want to say GOODBYE!
I have decided to stop blogging and concentrate on my growing business and my busy family. Don't be sad! I am actually relieved and excited about the new opportunities and looking forward to following/enjoying blogs instead of writing.
Just because I am stopping blogging, doesn't mean you should stop coming by Cowgirl Up! You can still stop by all of the other Cowgirls' blogs and they will be announcing the newest Cowgirl in a few weeks . . . so exciting!
With that said, here are the features for this week!
Information about Women and Heart Disease by Creative Passage. Everyone needs to read this one!
Now about this week's party... You link up on my blog and your link shows up on FIVE blogs. More exposure, less time. We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
*PLUS our Special GUEST HOST: Brandy with Gluesticks
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs.
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.
*If you pin a project shown here, please, please pin from the original source.