Monday, February 18, 2013

A tiny post about a tiny wreath.

Short teeny tiny little post today. 

I made a sheet music wreath.

That is all. :)

Cowgirl Up Party tonight!!! Hosted by Special Guest: Anne of White Lace Cottage blog.

Hope to see some beautiful and amazing stuff!



Melissa Owczarzak said...

You're killing me! Your house is to die for and you are so crafty!!! Love it!!


Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love your little wreath--I have always wanted to make one :) Good job!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

So sweet! Your whole vignette is so pretty!

Kristen Soderberg said...

I just adore your house. I wish I could make mine look like this! We have the same exact taste! Hopefully in time and with your inspiration, I I can make it happen! By the way - everyone is invited to enter the great jewelry giveaway on my site. Here is the URL:
hope to see you there :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...