Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome to The Scoop Link Party!


Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on the news that I am going to be published!
I still cannot believe it! I am truly grateful!
So happy to be hosting this weeks scoop. I cannot believe our summer break is over...where did the time go? We did some amazing and fun trips.
I am still enjoying my garden flowers which by the way some are just starting to flourish.
And I am starting to feel a bit of fall in the air.
Although I don’t decorate just yet.
red...red...roses
Are you ready to get this party started?!
You know the drill but in case you don’t……
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
117E1F854597F1698C4FE38861134913signature


We are
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict and Anne from White Lace Cottage. Our guest hosts will join us again in the fall.
And now...on to the features!
You are all amazing! So much inspiration this week! Kris from Junk Chic Cottage shared her quick and easy chair transformation.Love the look of this chair!She always inspires me!
IMG_3039 

 Debra from Common Ground shared her beautiful Lavender.....oh how I love the fragrance of Lavender. 
IMG_5424 2 

 Susanne from Bebe&J shares her beautiful cabinet transformation.Love this update...so pretty and chippy <3 

China Cabinet Key Detail 

 Aimee from Twigg Studios shares her recipe for these delicious donuts......Baked Easton Mess. eaton mess doughnuts-002


6 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party!! Great news, Pamela :) Have an awesome week, my blog friend! Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you oodles and oodles for hosting!
Warm Hugs,
jemma

Patty @ That's So Pretty said...

Linsey, I love your blog and thank you and the other ladies for hosting this wonderful party each week. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm sorry I had a problem with my thumbnail, so mine's on here twice:-/ I can't figure out how to get rid of the first one... I always say, I'm crafty... Not computer savvy! Anyway thanks again... I love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!! I love, love, love your Junebug!! I remember when my yellow lab, Scout was that small! I love her name!

June ;)
Hometalk.com/june7

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...