Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome to The Scoop...Sensational Summer Ideas Galore!


Welcome to The Scoop
The weekly link party that features the scoop on the best posts from around the web.
The Scoop link party logo

 
We are  Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,  Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch
Samantha from Crafty Texas Girls  and Kelli and Kristi from Lolly Jane

Our party is preparing to welcome some new permanent hosts and continue to grow. Stay tuned for exciting announcements in the upcoming weeks!

Hi there girls! This is Linsey from The Farmhouse Porch and I am delighted to be your host tonight.



 I'm so glad you decided to visit our party! Here in Texas summer living is in full effect. Families are staying up late to BBQ and play outside on these warm southern nights. Families are going on road trips to see Grandma or go camping. Moms are toting kiddos to the pool or wandering through air conditioned antique shops to get the kids out of the house and keep their sanity. And school teachers like me are enjoying some time to finish projects and try out new dinner recipes (and read blogs like YOURS dear readers). 

From projects to decorating  to mouth watering recipes...here are my picks  from last week's party. You all inspire more people than you'll ever know with your beautiful talents and ideas,especially me! I had so much fun looking through the links from last week.

Prepare to fall in love with this FAB-U-LOUS dining room transformation by The Fancy Shack. And I'm sorry, but if you include your cute lab pup in the picture you up your chance of getting featured by me. Haha!



Check out this beauty! I'm crazy about the aqua interior of this revamped depression era hutch by Create Inspire Me...

What a beautiful bedroom by Dreaming of A Farmhouse! I certainly love the name of this blog too♥

YUM YUM YUM! This refreshing looking Strawberry Sangria recipe looks scrumptious doesn't it? By My Kitchen is My Playground



...and to go with your Sangria at your summer BBQ party, a gorgeous fluffy white raspberry torte like this one by The Dedicated House is just the thing!



And lastly...I just HAD to feature this beautiful porch. You really must go take the tour here at Sophia's Farmhouse Style. It's so gorgeous!



Now it's your turn.  Link up and show us what you've been up to!
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
Please follow (GFC) and/or subscribe to your host blog.
* Be sure to include THE SCOOP Button or text link to in your linked post, Mandatory to be featured!!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. 




15 comments:

Patty @ That's So Pretty said...

So happy to be linking to this wonderful party. Thank you for hosting!!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Linsey! Bringing some blue and yellow Swedishness to the party today :D Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

must love junk said...

Linsey, thank you for hosting! I just linked up :)
Susan

Tracey @ The Kitchen Is My Playground said...

Hi, Linsey! Thank you so much for featuring my Strawberry Sangria! It was such a nice treat to pop over to the party tonight and see it in the features line-up. You made me smile. Thank you for the fabulous party each week!
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Oh my...that cake looks so GOOD!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my mom's front porch! Have a great week!

Anita Diaz said...

Thanks for hosting!! Linsey, thanks for stopping by!!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for featuring my White Chocolate Raspberry Torte and thanks for hosting. Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for a great party Linsey!!

xo, Tanya
twelveOeight

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks for hosting Linsey...looks like LOTS of fun :) Laurel

Paula said...

Oops! I linked twice bc I didn't think the first one showed up. If you'd like to delete either 165 or 264, feel free. Sorry!

Lulu said...

Love finding this link. So many wonderful connections here.

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Loved them all ~~~ awesome(ness)

The Fancy Shack said...

Thank you for the feature Linsey! My Luke loves being in pictures, he is such a sweet puppy boy! I am loving all the features this week! Thanks for hosting another wonderful inspirational party! Hugs,
Kimberlee :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...