Monday, January 14, 2013

Let's party! Welcome to Week 49 of The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!



Let's party!  
Welcome to Week 49
of
The Cowgirl Up! 
Link Party!
1 Party, 5 Blogs  Our guest host this week is  
Angie from Swede-Dreams !
  
Hello Cowgirl Up readers! I'm so excited to be sharing in the party today with the girls as your "honorary cowgirl"! I am a southerner and a huge fan of cowboy boots and country music, so I feel right at home here with you all. My name is Angie and I'm the author of Swede Dreams...life and style inspirations from a Swedish southern gal.
 

 The story of my blog began a little over a year ago when I was looking for another outlet to bring more recognition to my Etsy shop, Swede 13 Inspirations. It began as a way to showcase my love of all things vintage, my paintings and my photography.


 Keep reading to see the "Cowgirl Up Link party"

 I describe my shop as a mix of shabby, french, vintage and cottage. For many years, I was selling my vintage finds and treasures in local antique malls until I discovered the wonderful world of Etsy. I can't say enough good things about this amazing community of artists who not only support, but also truly inspire one another on a daily basis. The idea to start a blog in conjunction with my shop came from a fellow antiquing friend who gave me that push to make it happen. 


 My blog has become a place to not only showcase my projects and transformations, but also a venue to share my inspirations. Swede Dreams is my avenue to share my love for art, beauty, decor, fashion, food, travel and entertainment. There's a little bit of something for everyone. 


So if you are into antiquing, junking, painting, decor, country music, chocolate, dreams of Paris or days at the beach, I think you might enjoy a daily dose of Swede Dreams.


Thank you so much for having me as your guest host today and for the Cowgirl Up team allowing me to share a slice of my world with you.
Warm blessings to you all, Angie {Swede Dreams}
-------------------

** Want to be a Guest Host here on Cowgirl Up? Just leave a comment with your name and blog address below! If you are selected, you will be introduced in the Cowgirl Up post for that week, and we'll include a link to your blog. We’ll send you the code for the party ahead of time. Lots of fantastic exposure for you, and the post is written for you!  
 
On to this week's features chosen by Samantha of Crafty Texas Girls

Uncommon Slice of Suburbia shared this ombre DIY Wine Cork Heart

"What Meegan Makes" has a beautiful rosette heart wreath 

"Life Illustrated" shows how to make Valentine button art- on burlap! 

At Home with Jemma linked up her vintage Valentine wreath. 
 
Twigg Studios made these peonies out of tissue paper! 
 

 "Decorating Ideas Made Easy" created a Valentine wreath with a houndstooth bow. 

Now about this week's party... You link up on my blog and your link shows up on FIVE blogs.
More exposure, less time. We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls 

*PLUS our Special GUEST HOST:  Angie of Swede-Dreams

The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!

Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs.
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them,  that we may use those photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. 
*If you pin a project shown here, please, please pin from the original source.

 Like this post?
Subscribe to crafty texas girls

All photos and text on craftytexasgirls.com are copyright protected. You may not copy entire articles or posts (even with a link) without my express written permission. Email any requests or links used to craftytexasgirls@gmail.com.

12 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wonderful featured guest- and she is SO beautiful!

Thank you for co-hosting this fun linky weekly party, love it - get SO MUCH inspiration from it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Yeehaw! Thank you for the great party. ;)

<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for hosting! It's always a joy linking up here :)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Anne said...

Angie has a beautiful blog! What a special treat to see her featured here!Thank you so much for hosting!
xx
Anne

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

I love Angie's blog...great to see her here!
Thanks for hosting, girls!

Designing Domesticity said...

Love this link party - thanks for hosting. Would also love the opportunity to be a guest host. Thanks again, liz

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Samantha and Friends. Such a great idea. Thank you all for hosting.
Joy

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting! :)
Susan

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm a new follower through GFC and this is my first time linking up. Hope you have a great week!
Tuula :)

Vanessa said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party. I would love the opportunity to guest host. Thank you so much. Have a great week.

Vanessa

luvGodncountry said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I haven't been around in a while and am back to blogging and will see you lovely ladies again real soon. Have a fantastic week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...