Welcome to Week 36
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls
We just came off a busy weekend full of pink tulle, twirling ballerinas, and balloons. My youngest turned 3 and to celebrate we had little 'ballet birthday'. My home is still recovering, but once I get it back in order, I promise a full post complete with pictures and ideas for throwing a ballet party of your own! Stay tuned :)
New to Cowgirl Up: A Giveaway!
This week's Cowgirl Up is sponsored by Appliances Online.
Appliances Online is the appliance specialist, with a vast online selection and easy to navigate site. Plus they just launched a brand new Lifestyle Blog- full of delicious recipes, beautiful kitchen designs, hints and tips for the home, and exciting giveaways.
This week, Appliances Online is giving away a $50 gift certificate to use at Amazon.com.
Want to win? Simply click over to Appliances Online Lifestyle Blog and then come back here and leave a comment about what you would like to see next on their blog (ex. more recipes, kitchen designs, or ideas for home interiors etc).
THE PRIZE: $50 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com
TO ENTER: Visit Appliances Online Lifestyle Blog and leave a comment here about their blog.
GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Sunday, October 14 at 8pm CST.
FINE PRINT: Winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments left on this post. Participants may enter this contest one time. Winner will be notified via email and in a new post here on Monday, October 15th. Please make sure I can contact you.
**The contest is now open! So pop on over to Appliances Online Lifestyle Blog and then come back here and leave your comment. I can't wait to see who wins-- it could be YOU!
Now, On to the Party Features
(Pinners- please click the link to pin from the original source)
You will never guess how "Sew Sweet Vintage" stuffed these pretty pumpkins, read the post to find out!
"Home Is Where the Boat Is" baked up these spooky hand pies using Wilton candy eyes. Such a fun way to add a little Halloween to any baked good.
Finally, "Revisionary Life" filled a wagon full of painted white pumpkins to create a festive display.
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.
Don't forget to visit Appliances Online Lifestyle Blog
and leave your comment here for a chance to
win a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com!
Like this post?
Subscribe to crafty texas girls
All photos and text on craftytexasgirls.com are copyright protected. You may not copy entire articles or posts (even with a link) without my express written permission. Email any requests or links used to email@example.com.