Welcome to Week 33 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
With Your Host
Linsey from The Farmhouse Porch
I was able to live in Japan, one of the greatest experiences of my life. I also lived in Charleston and near Seattle. But my favorite place of all was Connecticut. Specifically...Connecticut in the Fall.
I am yearning to see my breath in the crisp morning air and shuffle around a snapping fireplace in my dad's Eddie Bauer fur lined slippers, sipping mulled cider fresh from the cider mill. But I live in Houston,TX. And as my daughter likes to say "Yeah...THAT'S gonna happen."
So I will live vicariously through all of you and your wonderful fall projects, pics and tutorials. If you live in New England, feel free to send me some apple cider and a few of those gorgeous autumn leaves. :) Here are my favorites from last weeks party...
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.