Welcome to Week 17 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Your host this week is
Amanda from The Ivy Cottage Blog!
Hey Y'all! Hope y'all are settling in with something cool to drink, a large plate of food, and a great view of kiddos in the pool this Memorial Day . . . that's what I am doing! I am serving Coca Cola Pulled Pork Sandwiches and will be posting that amazing recipe later this week, so be sure to stop by and check it out.
On to the party! I have been having a toothache lately and will be heading to the dentist next week where I am sure they will say that I have a cavity and that I need to layoff the sweets . . . well, I figured that means I need to load up on them this week! LOL! The theme of this week's features is "Sweet Tooth." Enjoy!
A "Berry Patriotic Pie" by Don't Mess With My Tutus!
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Please LIKE your favorite links! Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.