Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome to Week 11 of Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .


Welcome to Week 11 of 
 Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do  spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs


It's Samantha from Crafty Texas Girls! Wow what a party! I love the creative spirit shared here. And it seems every one of our blog friends has found her 'inner cowgirl' this week. I love the variety of posts shared at Cowgirl Up. From cooking to fashion, fitness to fun, crafts to decor-this party has it all.  You are such a talented group, so unique and creative. Even as the 'blog world' continues to grow, you can bet you will never find two blogs that are exactly the same. 
And the best part is, there is room for us all! 

So now, on to the features.
Here are a few of my favorite posts from the week. 
Let's take a moment to celebrate their creativity!


Fancy Frugal Life shows that you can find space to craft anywhere- even in a closet!


Domestic Imperfection's post about the "Cutest Table I Ever Hated" is sure to inspire and make you laugh out loud. 


'Etsy' shop owners will love the tips Rae Gun Ramblings shares how re-listing items can actually increase sales. 

Little House in the Big D gets a little help from her mom to transform this beautiful settee. 

Cars and Ribbons got to walk the red carpet in Dallas to interview 'famed foodie' Sandra Lee from Semi-Homemade. 

Linen and Thread shows how framing personal items can create beautiful and meaningful decor. 

Marty's Musings post was written by her husband this week- and he found his "inner cowboy" when he built this table! 

Red Head Can Decorate asks the question, 'do you use your dining room?'. If not consider, making a change!

I Love That created an "Anthropologie inspired" look by adding jute rope to her chandelier.  

Crumbs and Chaos has drooling me over these Peanut Butter Brownies... who knew brownies could get any better?! 


And finally, A Rose Sweet Home will impress you with her great tutorial for creating a reversible baby jacket. 
 
If you were featured here, grab a Featured button.  Be sure to like our Facebook pages, since we also post many other favorites there too. If you got featured on Facebook, then feel free to grab a featured button also. 





Now about the party...

You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs. 
 More exposure, less time. 

We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories.  Anything that you are proud to show off.

Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.  Doesn't get any easier than that!

What blogs will your link appear on?  Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls

The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up!  You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:

(Please read the guidelines before participating)
*  When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs.  Awesome!
*  Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
*  You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
*  You may link as many links as you want.
Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post.  
*  Be courteous and visit the two links before yours.  Please LIKE your favorite links!  Several projects will be featured each week!
* (New!!) By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.  

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Love all the features - and I turned my under utilized dining room into my craft room, which I hope to reveal sometime in the next 10 years . . .

Natasha in Oz said...

Thank you so much for having me today! I can't wait to visit all the links. I didn't see the gallery wall you featured from last time-I love it!

Best wishes for a great week,
Natasha in Oz

Cottage and Broome said...

Loved that after settee, the fabric is so fun! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Great features this week!
... thank you for hosting :)

Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linsey! I've shared several of my newest projects, but also shared some of my older projects this week from when I was a brand new blogger, so they've been seen very little. Feel free to delete those if that isn't okay.

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

What a fun party! Thanks so much for the invite!I am your newest follower :)

Rachel @ the brown abode

Anne said...

Thank you for hosting.
Anne

Stephanie said...

Love this party girls!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Found you through the linky party - I'm a new follower! Love your beautiful blog.

Connie said...

I just found your charming blog. Great party! I love your little burlap paintings, very unique. I could send hours going through your archives, but today is Saturday and my hubby and I are planning a little road trip and picnic. Our first picnic this year. We are riding up to Dry Falls, this area was once bigger that Niagara Falls. I got my camera all charged up, should get some great photos. Please accent my invitation to come over and visit and who knows maybe even follow my blog, too. Your newest follower, Connie :)

Pura Vida said...

love your blog..new follower!

Tammigirl said...

I just found your lovely blog today thanks to someone sharing it on Facebook - I think it was Vintage Farmhouse(?)

I'm so glad I did - I am always looking for things to do in, on, and around my brand new house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...