Welcome to Week 29 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Decorating Ideas Made Easy got a jump on her fall decor by creating this lovely fall wreath. It makes me want to say the word punkin'. I always pinch my mom on the cheek and call her that because she has beautiful hair that is a reddish color in a bob. I always call her my "pretty little punkin' head". Haha
Swedish Corner Down Under shared her wonderful collection of vintage cookie tins...
Jed and Ivy shared a sweet backyard "barnyard" themed party. Love the photo booth idea!
Twodaloo! Shame on you! For making me drool and crave this sinful looking strawberry concoction.
Clear Blue Sky scored this lovely dresser for $10! The classic lines and beautiful wood grain look perfect with the rich stain of the wood floors doncha think?
A Shabby Story used old garden edging to hold shabby platters above a doorway. What a great way to add a chic-unique look to the kitchen!
Fancy Frugal Life created adorable teacher gifts.
This feature is especially meaningful to me this week as I continue on my journey as an elementary art teacher at a new school in a new city. I am excited to make new friends (adult and child alike). I'd be thrilled to receive something like this from a parent!
Don't forget about the art, music, and P.E. teachers. Show us some love too! We may not see your child all day, everyday, but we usually see them for the 5 years they attend our elementary school and watch them grow up! We really do get to know them. I have had a few parents over the years who took the time to come check out the art room and maybe send me a little gift or note, it always makes my day. I like to think that maybe they once had a great art teacher ...♥
Now about the party... link up by clicking on the 'read more' link below.
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor,
and inspiring stories.
Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.