Monday, February 27, 2012

****For Sale or trade****

If you live in, or are willing to drive to, the Houston,TX area this ad is for you!

I am selling a black china hutch with an antique finish. It is a nice piece of furniture, not an antique though. Very solid and heavy, working lighting. I removed all of the glass and hardware when I refinished it, I still have the glass shelves. I had planned to make new shelves and put beadboard in the back, and add burlap curtains to the doors, but I started having babies at about that time so it just sat there. Now I'm tired of looking at it and I want something new. I did a really neat finish on it of antiqued black oil plaint and a wax rub over that.

Would make a great TV cabinet in a bedroom or display in a store or booth!

Asking $200

email me or reply here if interested!

Thank you for looking : )


Diane said...

That is a fabulous buy!!! I love the distressing on this piece.

Sallie said...

I live in Spring! I love the piece, but I have no idea where I would put it. You shouldn't have a problem selling it at that great price.

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

What are you looking to replace it with, Linsey?
Your piece is gorgeous.


Thanks you guys! I've been looking at it for so long that I can't see it with fresh eyes anymore.

@ Tina...I'd like a hutch with a big open plate rack on top so I can display my ironstone. I've found lots on craigslist in the $200 price frame, but if possible I'd love to swap or sell this first. I really just want it out of here, and a little cash to buy the new hutch.

raggygirlvintage said...

Gorgeous, so if I start driving now I could be there in maybe 5 days!!! I'm sure it will be snapped up:-)

Heather said...

It is a beautiful piece. I'm sure somebody will be contacting you soon. Good luck!

Pamela said...

Linsey post this on Kingwood Yardsales and I am sure you will sell it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...