Friday, January 3, 2014

New (Old) Goodies for YOU!



I've been adding some new stuff to The Farmhouse Porch Etsy Shop today!

I just wanted to do a quick post for all you online shoppers. Christmas break was such a fun filled whirlwind this year! Does it feel like it's over in the blink of an eye to you? Every year I feel like it races through like a runaway train. 

I really neglected my blog this season. It was nice to ignore the computer for a few weeks and focus on family and fun. 

 I'm excited to be part of 2 upcoming home project tours with all of my favorite blogging gals, one in January and the other Valentine's week. So stay tuned for that. I'm also working on a  post about my new pet pig. She never moves and requires no food. And I think she's about 75 years old. Are you intrigued?

Here are some of the news things for sale in my online shop


































Click here to go to the Farmhouse Porch Etsy Shop



Thanks for looking friends, and Happy New Year to you!


~Linsey

6 comments:

Meg@OliverandRust said...

hi there
i have a very similar shop to yours on etsy and just wanted to say i really enjoy your product photography. it is very clear and staged wonderfully. it makes me want to shop vintage. just wanted to let you know.

Ron said...

Love the vintage items, Linsey! Happy New Year! xo

Unknown said...

Is the boxwood wreath in your shop. I didn't seem to find it listed. You can email me your reply at anote2sarah@gmail.com Thanks

chateau chic said...

The holidays are a great time to focus on family and not the computer! I enjoyed a little break too.
Your etsy shop is always filled with so much fun stuff.
Mary Alice

La Petite Gallery said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR. I have always loved milk glass, That hobnail is great. Wishing you a wonderful 2014 yvonne

Katie Mansfield said...

The little truck is adorable. I love the bread box too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...