Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome to The Scoop Link Party


   Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly link party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
 
64170_4719850152887_625893102_n
More exposure + less time = win win! 
 
New banner  
We are
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
and  Anne from White Lace Cottage.
Our guest hosts will be joining us soon.

 
Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict 


This is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict and I am really excited to be your host this week! I have had so much fun checking out your fabulous links and, as always, I am amazed at your creativity and talent! Thanks so much for sharing your creations at our party. As usual, I found a little theme running among some of the links and shared them with you as I do every weekend.


collage2


Just in case you missed some of the themed feature posts from previous weeks, here they are:
I am also featuring some of your links on my Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have also shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Soooo...please know that linking up on The Scoop will not only get you more exposure on multiple blogs, but on Pinterest and Facebook as well!
What a great deal, huh?

And now for a few things that caught my eye this week…
  transferwareSherry at No Minimalist Here showed us the fabulous thrifting score that she had to dig through piles of junk to find. I am having major tureen envy! And…you will not believe what she paid for it all! It was a real “start the car” moment!
 
blueberry breakfast tray  
Sarah at Hyacinths for the Soul shared her wonderful breakfast on the terrace with us. Not only is she having some of my favorites, she is serving them on a pretty Provençal tray with a sunny mug, taking me back to the south of France!
 
Barn 011_thumbAnd speaking of France, Red Hen Home showed us how she made this unusual frenchy clock face table…love it!    
The Vintage Farmhouse showed off her fabulous one day craft closet make-over…amazing! Having just given one of my closets a make-over this week, I know how much work went into this project…and hers is pretty to boot!  
 
Got some mismatched books you would like to disguise and make interesting at the same time? Cottage in the Oaks has the perfect solution for you! Head over to see how she accomplished this look!
 
Restored-door-hardware-GorgeousAnd finally, Glass Slipper Restorations showed us her unusual method for restoring vintage hardware without using any chemicals! I love this idea since I have some old hardware that I have been postponing tackling!   
 
  Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow (GFC) and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post  Mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit

10 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
I've been away from blogging for a couple of months but thrilled to join your party again.
Have a fabulous week!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you for hosting and showing us so many gorgeous features! ~Ann at Tarnished Royalty

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm flattered!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party!!
Have a fab week :)
Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you- bunches for hosting!!
Warm Hugs,
jemma

Unknown said...

Thanks for a great party!!

xo, Tanya

Pamela said...

Thanx for hosting Lins!

Unknown said...

I feel like I have "found it" here. So many beautiful ideas. Thank you for hosting. I am a new follower. Widgy Cat from catsonthehomestead.blogspot.com

Vivian said...

Thanks for hosting! First time participating on The Scoop! will be visiting often! Newest follower through GFC! www.thefamilyfunspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...