Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome to The Scoop!


Welcome to The Scoop
The weekly linky party that features the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
The Scoop
More exposure + less time = win win!
 We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict and Anne from White Lace Cottage. Our guest hosts will join us again in the fall.
Hi! This is Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict and I will be your host this week! I am so impressed by everything that all of you are sharing! There are some very talented people out there in the blog world!
I hope you have noticed that I have been  choosing some of your links along a theme each week and sharing them on Saturdays! Just in case you have missed any of them, here they are so far:
And last week I was thrilled to see lots of links starring my favorite colors...blue and white! Be sure to check them out here! I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page.    
Sooo...please know that linking up to The Scoop will not only get you more exposure across multiple blogs, it will also get you noticed on Pinterest and Facebook as well! What a great deal, huh? So thanks for joining us! 
And now...on to the features!

My heart nearly stopped when I saw this fabulous French antique chair that The Laundry Can Wait found on Craig's List for a song! She says she found her dream chair...and mine, too! #MajorChairEnvy


The Thrifty Rebel shared her amazing DIY silver goblet wind chimes...beautiful! 
And what a wonderful sound they must make!


 
I am amazed at the intricacy of the paint job done by Remodelando la Casa on this Greek key design tray! Such a classic look!


Green Willow Pond showed us how to make these perfect little paper flowers!  Love that script paper!


This sounds unusual but heavenly...baked avocados from Lamberts Lately! It has two of my favorites ...avocados and bacon...so it has to be good!  I am trying this one for sure!


Cindy at Glass slipper Restorations shared the process of baling hay through her beautiful photographs. I was particularly struck by this photo. It almost looks like a painting and reminds me of a modern day version of Claude Monet's haystacks.


And finally, Far above Rubies shared a detailed tutorial for making this unique burlap and lace table runner...gorgeous!



Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

18 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous features and hosting such a great party!
Hugs,
Patti

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Hi ladies, hope you are having a wonderful evening!
Thanks so much for featuring my Hay Making post! Sharing my Pallet Potting Table and Tray with you this week, this is a awesome party, thanks for hosting,have a great week!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope your week is wonderful!
Blessings,
Nici

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Linsey.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wind chimes! It's such a treat!!! Thanks for hosting!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party and great features! Happy Tuesday everyone :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Anita Diaz said...

Oh my goodness ladies, thanks for the feature!! Thanks also for hosting once again!!

Cecilia said...

Great features - they are gorgeous! Thanks for hosting, ladies! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Love the features. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week.

Kristin said...

the silver goblet wind chimes are lovely!!
Thanks for sharing, these are beautiful!!

D said...

Thank you for this beautiful party. So inspiring!

Unknown said...

I have to thank my friend Patty (AFewPennies) for sending me your way... I just started a blog a few weeks ago, so Im new to all the linking & etc- so I hope I did it right! I am now a follower to this blog & am really enjoying it! Thanks so much for sharing ladies!! Kelly :) www.togetherwegroh.blogspot.com

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :)
Susan

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for hosting another great party xo

Unknown said...

Thank you for a great party ladies!!

xo, Tanya

Lynn Fern said...

Lovely features!! Thank you for hosting such a great round-up!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Thank you so much for featuring my paper flowers! Love the other features too! Have a great weekend :)

Hugs,
Deborah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...