Monday, July 15, 2013

Welcome to The Scoop Link Party




Welcome to The Scoop
The weekly linky party that features the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
The Scoop
More exposure + less time = win win! 
We are
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
and Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict.

Hey there friends! Linsey here, from The Farmhouse Porch! As those of you who follow me on MY FACEBOOK PAGE know, I have been on the go all summer. I've been excitedly getting prepared for my big trip to Boston and New Hampshire in a few weeks to be in my best friend's wedding.



Me...checking out the barn for the wedding last winter

 And what an awesome rustic shabby wedding it will be! In a historic dairy barn!! I am having my dress made in Fort Worth (even though I live in Houston...long story) so me and my little girls have been making the 5 hour drive back and forth to stay with my mom and do wedding stuff. As those of you who are moms know, you have to give the kiddos stuff to look forward to as well. Like a pit stop at the wonderfully kitsch "Dinosaur World"!






And of course lots of this...



And AnTiQuInG! Of course!!



The summer days are long, but they still don't seem long enough to pack in all of the fun and family time adventures we want to do. If you are a new visitor to The Farmhouse Porch Blog, please leave me a comment and let me know about you and your blog. I'd love to come visit you too!

Soon we will be adding an exciting new host to our party, so stay tuned!   

Now...onto the show! Below are just a few of the wonderful visitors from last week's party.

Bedroom Makeover  by Texas Girl in Philly


Dresser Makeover by Cottage Instincts (The Serendipity House)


Unique Display Idea by Ivy and Elephants


Grilled Rosemary Garlic Shrimp by Old Things New


Cheerful Summer pics and Chair Makeover by Front Forty Farm


DIY Farm Fresh Sign by Simply Country Life

 

 
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow (GFC) and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post :: Mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Lindsey! Great features! Love the idea of the barn wedding! Cute photos!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very pretty features. Thanks for the terrific party! Have a great week.
FABBY

Lynn Fern said...

Wonderful features!! Thank you for hosting :)

Laurel Stephens said...

It sounds like a fun wedding and like you're a dedicated and good friend. I hope you'll share lots of photos. My daughter is planning a rustic wedding, too! Love that dinosaur photo; scary stuff! Enjoy your week, and thanks so much for hosting the party!

cindy said...

We did a rustic chic barn wedding for my daughter....crafted all of it ourselves and staged it with most of my home decor....very fun! Can't wait for pictures :)

Thanks for featuring my dresser! A customer contacted me about it and wants me to do the same treatment on a vintage bed she has. :)

Here's some pics from my daughter's rustic wedding if you'd like to see:
http://cottageinstincts.blogspot.com/2012/01/crafting-diy-rustic-chic-wedding.html

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

A barn wedding, how fun! Looks like you and the kiddos are getting in lots of classic summer fun :)
Thanks so much for hosting!

Jeanette

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Hi Linsey,
I finally made it to the party... :) Thank you so much for hosting!! Looking forward seeing pics from your friend's rustic shabby barn wedding - sounds so wonderful! Great features from last week's party :) Subtropical winter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a happy day! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Constance said...

like your style, young lady- you have a great eye....
Vintage Grace- constancedenninger.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for a great party Lindsey!!

xo, Tanya

Diane said...

Thanks for hosting such a lovely party! Now following you on GFC and Bloglovin' and hope you'll visit.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Hugs,
Deb

Adina said...

Thank you so much for hosting this party. A lot of great links to look through. Thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring my FARM FRESH sign.
My dream is to own land with an old barn on it that we can restore and use as a wedding venue.
Thanks,
Adina

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh, what a treat to see my little gumball machine featured! Thank you so much, I am thrilled.
Thanks for the lovely party, always a pleasure.
Hugs,
Patti

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I had trouble finding your blog. When I click on your name in my comments, it takes me to your Google + profile, which does not have any postings. I had to google the name of your blog to find it. I just thought you might want to start sharing your posts on Google +, so it will be easier to find your blog. Thanks for hosting the party. laurie

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting the Scoop! New follower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...