Welcome to Week 43
The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
I'm been very busy getting ready for a Christmas party that you are invited to.
Here what's NEW with Cowgirl UP!
Starting in December (That's next week!!) we’ll select a new to guest host for Cowgirl Up each week.
Now here comes the best part, it could be YOU!
If you are selected, you will be introduced in the Cowgirl Up post for that week, and we'll include a link to your blog. We’ll send you the code for the party ahead of time, so that’s a post you don’t have to write! Lots of fantastic exposure for you, and the post is written for you, how cool is that?
Just leave a comment here if you want to put your name in the pot, so to speak.
Northern Nesting used MMS paint to totally revamp a desk.
Penny's Vintage Home used her French drying rack as a Christmas Tree to hold ornaments
White Weathered Hutch made the most darling Red Ticking Napkins
Debra at Common Ground shared her Paperwhites and Lovely Greenery
21 Rosemary Lane showed us how to make these adorable edible Santas
Crystelle Boutique made fabulous Idaho Potato Sack Christmas Stockings
Organized Clutter decorated with Bottle Brush Trees
Now about this week's party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.
*If you pin a project shown here, please, please pin from the original source.