Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome to Week 39 of The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!


Welcome to Week 39
of
The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!
1 Party, 4 Blogs  
Your Host this week is . . .
I've been super busy lately.  One reason is that we just bought a new place close to Mr. CH's office and are building a new house. If you missed the post, you can find it here.  It will look something like the one below.  I'm pinning like crazy, so if you want to see my inspiration boards, you can find the one for the house here and the kitchen one here.

This should keep me busy for awhile.  I started to say "out of trouble" but I"m not sure that would be accurate!  Case in point, Mr. CH has already asked in an accusing sort of way if I was going to start buying stuff for the new house now, although it won't be ready until April or May.  I said, "Of course not," exasperated that he would ask such a ridiculous question... I mean.... the nerve!!!  I continued, "The new house won't be ready for months, and we don't have room to store anything extra."  (To quote George from Seinfeld, "It's not a lie, if YOU believe it.")  And I did believe it... at the time, but to date I have purchased one large mirror, a console and a bookcase for the new house, and maybe a few other things.  #slappingmyownhand.
Here are the features for this week...
Betsy from Coastal Colors found an easy way to transfer a graphic to wood.

From Generation to Generation talked about gathering walnuts
Fancy Frugal Life made me hungry with their homemade noodles.
Chaos in my Casa showed the gradual changes to her dining room
Twigg Studio made deer antlers from straws, for real!!
Ranger 911 has the most darling red cross display
If you were featured, please grab the featured button from my button page 
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. *If you pin a project shown here, please, please pin from the original source.

11 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope y'all have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Nici

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting (all four of you!) Glad I could join in this week.
Joy

aimee said...

Thankyou so much for featuring my antlers. What a wonderful surprise have a great week xxx

Molly said...

Thanks for hosting again this week!

Pamela said...

Great features and thanx for throwing a wonderful party ladies!:)

must love junk said...

I just joined up to your fun party-thanks! :)
Susan

Cottage and Broome said...

Thanks so much for hosting again this week, Laura

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I'm so glad that I found you through another blog that had linked up to your party! Love your style! New follower here from South Carolina!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

cant wait to see the new house, I am new follower, and joined the party!

Kari Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting, I just discovered your wonderful blog! Can't wait to see more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...