Welcome to Week 34
The Cowgirl Up! Link Party!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Hope you like our "new" look! Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch revamped the Cowgirl Up! banner and buttons, so that we have a more stream lined, easy on the eye look. Plus, we added new photos of ourselves . . . who doesn't like to look pretty?!?!? Thanks for all of the hard work, Anita!
You Host this week is . . .
Amanda @ The Ivy Cottage Blog
Not only did Cowgirl Up! get a makeover, but The Ivy Cottage Blog did too! If you haven't seen my serene green style, stop by and check it out. Plus, the lovely lady who did my makeover, Jennisa of Once Upon A Blog, is offering YOU a discount on a blog makeover as well.
What is it about the fall that just makes you want to take a deep breath? Our hot Texas temps are starting to drop and there seems to be a cool breeze in the mornings. My kids are off at school and we are attending open house next week . . . already! Today, we picked up some lovely containers of mums, coleus, and purple fountain grass as well as a few pumpkins. The front of the house is feeling like autumn and I will be sharing a unique door decoration this week.
With that said, here are the features for this week!
My jaw dropped when I saw the Fall Rag Garland by The Creek Line House. So beautiful, easy, and a great idea for recycling old fabrics.
This frugal pumpkin creation by Posed Perfection would be a great project to try with your kiddos!
In my head, I could be a great seamstress . . . just getting there is the issue, but I love this sketched artwork pillow by About Blogging Time.
Wait til you see what Ashley from Domestic Imperfection does with this old piece . . . she actually creates two amazing pieces!
This little girl's room is stunning and dreamy! Check it out over at Shabby Soul!
These custom ribbon fring curtains are to die for over at Beyond The Screen Door!
Fall Apple Jars by The Enchanting Rose . . . A MAZ ING!
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.