Sunday, September 25, 2011

Finished my rolled book page wreath!!!!

I see little flaws here and there with my execution...but I still love the way my rolled old book page pumpkin wreath came out. Not as grand as the one I found online...but it's a good practice wreath. I think I'll keep this one and make a bunch more to sell at the shop! I hope everyone thinks they're as neat as I do.

Start by making a bunch of these


I hot glued mine to paper plates (the really thick dixie kind)after I sort-of layed them out to see how it sgiuld fit together...










I asked Shadow if she would stay on permanant display with the wreath..."as if Mom."


The Lettered Cottage











Linking to:

http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2011/10/frugal-friday_20.html

6 comments:

A Few Pennies said...

Wreath and puppy---beautiful!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Great minds think alike! I just finished my wreath and thought I was being so original adding an artichoke to the center. It looks like a sister to yours. LOL! By the way, yours is lovely, obviously. :@

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

This came out cute ... I just might try it!

Rachael @ Fresh Squeezed Home said...

So pretty I love it! and your pup too cute

Unknown said...

I think they turned out really nice! So pretty on your mantel!

*Shabby LOCO!* said...

TOTALLLLY Late, BUT Luv it, I will finally try my hand at one...New Follower!
~Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...