Welcome to Week 22 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Howdy, it's Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch here.
Is it really July already??
Our summer is just going by in a flash. My sixteen-year-old has been on two mission trips already, and now is headed to two summer camps. Why two of each? Well she goes with our city church on their trips, and with our country church on their trips.
Meanwhile, I've been sewing (until my sewing machine decided to freeze up) and painting, and bargain shopping, and... oops, where are my manners? You're here to see the features, link up your project, and see the other links, right? Well, let's get to it.
To be honest, it is really difficult to chose just a few projects each week to feature. I went through the list, and made a note of the ones that really stood out to me. Normally I go through that list, and narrow it down even further, but what the heck, I'm sharing all 14 of them today, and here they are.
Happier than a pig in mud - Yummy, patriotic pie
Hymns and Verses - Silver tray turned chalkboard
Chateau Chic - Always on the hunt
Petites Passions - Custom pillow
Desire Empire - Dessert in a Jar
Daisy Mae Belle - More of her Family Room
Just Grand - Outdoor shower
Be Book Bound - Lemonade Bar
Number Fifty One - Flag Tutorial
White Lace Cottage - Step Above
Decorating Ideas - Bedroom Makeover
I'm Sharon with You - Refreshing Porch
Vintage Goods - Ellie's Room
If you were featured here, grab a Featured button. Be sure to like our Facebook pages, since we also post many other favorites there too. If you got featured on Facebook, then feel free to grab a featured button also.
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.