Welcome to Week 19 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Your host this week is
Samantha from Crafty Texas Girls
Welcome friends!! Summer is in full swing around our house. We have been busy playing, crafting, and making some fun gifts for Father's Day. I love this time of year- my girls are both at home and we are savoring the joys of the season. Bare feet, sleeping in, swimming, silenced alarm clocks, and lots of popsicles.
Now let's see what you have been working on! These projects make me want to fire-up my hot glue gun and break out my paint brushes. You all are a creative bunch. Thank you for sharing your best posts with us!
Love and Laundry shared her awesome book bag. I would love to walk into the library with this chic little tote.
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that you are only using photos you own or have permission to use, and that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.