Welcome to Week 18 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Your host this week is
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch
Hi Ya'll!! I just put my little baby (okay she's 16, but she's still my baby) on a plane for a church mission trip to San Francisco. I got at least 3 phone calls from her, and a text that said "miss you," all before her plane even took off!! Oh well, I guess she was feeling a little anxious to be going so far from home without us for an entire week. One of the calls was to ask if I put the bottle of ibuprofen in her bag. I said that it was in there, and asked if she had a headache, "No," came the reply, "I just wanted to be sure it was packed, just in case."
I have a few projects in mind to work on while she is gone. The house will be incredibly quiet for an entire week, but THAT, I can handle.
I'm sharing my favorites, but could have easily featured 30 projects. I just had to force myself to narrow the list down. So, here are my picks for the week.
Town and Country Living shared some gorgeous front doors.
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories. Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration. Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that you are only using photos you own or have permission to use, and that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.